Saturday 20 September 2014

I'm a 30 year old, married woman, that lives a 'normal' life. I married my high 
school sweetheart as soon as we finished college. I'm a secretary at a law firm. 
He's an accountant. I have to work all the time, he doesn't. We've been trying 
to have kids for the last five years, but for some reason, I can't get pregnant. 
Or so I thought. 


I'm 5'10", thin, brunette. Small waist, round hips, small tits. I can say I'm 
pretty, but I know I'm not the type of girl that guys stare at, or make comments 
to on the street. Then it happened. One morning, I woke up feeling like crap. I 
went to the bathroom and I couldn't stop puking. I knew it wasn't something I 
ate, so I called the office to tell them I was taking the day, and went to the 
pharmacy and got a pregnancy test. It was positive. We were finally pregnant. 


The next few weeks went by as normal as  the past 8 years, with the exception 
that we were extremely happy, and that sex turned into such a "tender and 
beautiful" moment that it, almost every time, left me unsatisfied. That meant 
that I was almost always horny. Maybe my body adjusting to all the hormone 
changes had something to do with it too, but I wanted to fuck my husband as soon 
as we both got home. 


One day, while waiting for the elevator, two lawyers said "Good morning, Laura" 
and smiled at me. "Good morning", I said, smiling, and very surprised that they 
knew my name, and that they actually talked to me. One of them held the elevator 
door for me, and when we got to our floor, opened the door for me. "Have a nice 
day Laura", they said, as I walked to my desk. The day went by as usual, with 
lots of work, but something was different. I have to say that every man that 
works in that firm passed through my desk and said something nice. I was all 
smiles, and the day went by in a flash.  As  soon as I got home I jumped my 
husband. He was sitting in the sofa and I straddled him. I started kissing him 
and running my hands through his hair. I ripped my blouse open and pulled his 
face to my chest. I wanted him to fuck me then and there, but he pulled back and 
said "Baby, what's wrong?". "What's wrong? What do you mean by 'wrong'?" I said 
looking at him straight in the eyes. "Sorry baby, that's not what I meant. I 
just want to know what's going on", he said realizing he just took a huge 
steaming dump on my mood. I just stood up, walked towards the kitchen and said 
"Nothing honey. Nothing's going on". We didn't say a word during dinner, and I 
went to bed before him. I was still horny, but when he came to bed, I pretended 
I was asleep. 


The next day I woke up and he was already gone. He had to take care of some 
business out of town and he would be back late that night. While showering, 
soaping my breasts, I noticed they were very tender. I  cupped them and noticed 
they were swollen. I opened the shower curtain and looked in the mirror. My 
babies were big, at least two cups bigger. I squeezed them again and they hurt a 
bit. I noticed the nipples were bigger too. I pinched them and it hurt too. They 
were very tender. I couldn't stop caressing them and looking at them in the 
mirror. Adding the fact that I was still horny from the day before, I started 
moving my hands all over my body. I opened my legs and started moving a finger 
between my pussy lips. The other hand went back to my 'new' tits. It was 
beginning to feel great. I could feel a huge orgasm building up inside me. Then 
the phone rang and that brought me back to reality. I was late for work. It was 
my husband calling mostly to say he was sorry about the day before, and that he 
couldn't wait to be back. "No problem honey... Yeah, ok... I'm running late... 
Bye... Love you... BYE!", and I started dressing. Every bra I tried on looked  
like one of those push up bras. I couldn't stop looking at them. I felt sexy. I 
decided to put on a sexy black outfit I never wore to work. It had a short skirt 
with a slit on the side. It wasn't a mini, but it was shorter than what I'm used 
to wearing. It also had a small one button jacket. I left the top two buttons of 
my white shirt undone. I put on shoes I'd only worn to parties. Black five inch 
stilettos. I was going to have to be very careful walking since I wasn't used to 
those. I caught myself looking at my reflection. My cleavage looked great, and 
you could see a little bit of my black lace bra. Too bad the matching panties 
couldn't be seen. 


I was late. Fifteen minutes late to be exact. I knew I was going to get a memo 
or at least 'a verbal reprimand'. The elevators were empty. I didn't see anyone 
until I opened the door to the office. All eyes were on me, and most of them 
stayed on me. Looking around I could see the guy's faces. Some  were smiling, 
some were surprised. I could see elbows been thrown and fingers pointing. I 
dropped all my things on my desk and went straight to Human Resources to explain 
why I was late. As I entered I could see Mr. Smith's face turn from his usual 
bored "I don't like working here" face into a wide smile. "Good morning Laura, 
what can I help you with?" he said as he stood up, extending his hand. I shook 
his hand and started lying "It's just that I'm late because my car wouldn't 
start...". "No problem Laura, no problem at all. It was just a couple of 
minutes. I'm sure nobody noticed. Go back to work. Ok?" he said still shaking my 
hand. I caught him looking at my breasts a couple of times. 


The morning went by the same as the morning before. Lots of work and lots of 
nice comments. "Good morning Laura", "Great job Laura", "Keep up the good work 
Laura". Guys kept passing by and almost all of them kept looking at my tits. I 
was getting really turned  on. During lunch a group of guys sat with me and kept 
making conversation. Most of them were caught staring at my cleavage. I was so 
turned on, I started leaning a bit towards whoever was talking to me, showing a 
bit more cleavage. It was awesome watching the guys trying to look without 
getting caught. One of them followed me out of the cafeteria. "Laura, right?" he 
asked. "Yes, and you're John. You know my husband, Rick", I said, stopping and 
turning to face him. "Yeah, right" he said, looking away. "John, I don't know if 
you noticed, but this is the door to the little girl's room, and I need to go. 
So, if you don't mind, we can continue this conversation later, ok?" I said 
straightening the knot of his tie. I put my hand on his cheek and then waived 
goodbye. I entered the bathroom and my legs went rubbery. I had never flirted 
with anyone other than my husband, much less thought about doing it with guys 
from work. I could feel the juices in my pussy.  Without even thinking about it 
I went into a stall, pulled my skirt up, my panties down and started playing 
with my pussy. I was rubbing my clit with one hand, and fingering my pussy with 
the other. I put my right leg on the toilet to get better access to my pussy. I 
don't usually masturbate, but today I was going all out. I needed to have an 
orgasm and I needed it fast. I started sweating and panting. I could feel my 
orgasm building. I had to bite my lower lip as soon as I started cumming to 
prevent me from screaming. As soon as I came down from my orgasm, in a hurry, I 
cleaned myself the best I could the get the smell of pussy out of my hands, and 
came out of the bathroom. John was waiting for me.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking at me as if studying me. "Yeah, fine" I said a 
bit out of breath, as I kept walking towards the office. Then he said "Oh my 
God!" and started laughing. I turned around and said "What's so funny, John?". 
He walked up to  me and whispered in my ear "You, little girl, were masturbating 
in the  bathroom. Am I right?", and as he said that he put his hand on my waist. 
I got goosebumps all over. I raised my voice and said "What?", then lowered it 
to a whisper and said "why would you say something like that?". He looked at me 
and said "You were flirting with us guys on the cafeteria, showing us those nice 
boobs you got there, you came out of the bathroom glowing, out of breath, in a 
hurry, and...". "And what?" I asked. He put a foot forward, near my feet and 
said "And you didn't pull up your panties when you finished". When I looked down 
I saw he was stepping on my lace panties, which were around my left ankle. I 
tried to move my foot to get the panties from under his foot, but all I 
accomplished was to take my foot out of the panties. Then, before I could do 
anything, he picked them up. He put it in his hands, hiding them and said 
"They're still hot and wet. You want them? You go to my office and get them". 
And with that he just turned and left. 


I didn't know what to do. I went back to my desk and thought about the whole 
situation. I was still horny, and the fact that I wasn't wearing panties at work 
wasn't making it any easier on me. Guys kept passing by and staring at my boobs. 
I could feel my pussy getting wet. It was almost 3 PM when I decided to go to 
John's office. I really didn't know why I went there, but, there I was. I closed 
the door and sat down facing him, at the other side of his desk. He opened a 
drawer and took my panties out. He put them close to his face and smelled them. 
"Nice", he said looking at me. "So, you want them back?" he asked. "No" I said. 
"No?", he asked surprised. "Ok, let me rephrase the question. What will you do 
so I don't call HR right now and tell them you came into my office, took off 
your wet panties and threw them at my face?", he said smiling. "You wouldn't" I 
said, wondering if he would. "I won't, if you cooperate. Remember, right now I 
have your  matching panties in my hands, and you're not wearing any panties. You 
think you can get some before I call HR?", he said. I thought about it and said 
"No John, I don't think I can. What do you want?". "I want you to be honest. I 
can spot a lie from a mile away. So when I ask you something, you look at  me 
and you answer. Ok?" he said. "OK", I answered. 


"Were you doing in the bathroom?" he asked. 
"I was masturbating, John, you know that", I answered.
"I know that you were masturbating. What were you doing to yourself? That's what 
I want to know. Were you rubbing your clit, fingering yourself, playing with 
your asshole? What?"
"I was rubbing my clit AND fingering myself"
"How many fingers inside you?"
"Two"
"Which two?"
"These two" I said as I showed him my right index and middle finger.
"And what pray tell made you so horny that you had to finger yourself in the 
bathroom?"
I just looked at him and didn't answer.  He picked up the phone and said "Yeah, 
get me HR" I bent over his desk and hung up the phone. He took my hand and when 
the line came back said "Sorry, cancel that".
"I'll repeat the question again. What made you so horny?"
"I've been horny since yesterday, and you guys checking out my breasts at lunch 
made me hotter"
"So were you thinking about us while you masturbated?"
I hesitated a bit and said "Yes"
"And what were you thinking about?"
"I was naked, and you had your hands all over me, massaging my tits, squeezing 
my ass cheeks, rubbing my clit, fingering my pussy and..."
"And?", he asked
"Fingering my pussy and ass", I said as I lowered my eyes. My pussy was very hot 
and wet now. My nipples were hard.
"Look at me", he said. When I did, he continued, "That's a great story. OK, come 
here. I'll give you your panties and you can leave".
I stood up and went around the desk to grab my panties, but he didn't let go of 
them. He  put a hand on my leg and said "I can smell your pussy. I assume you 
cleaned yourself before leaving the bathroom, so that must mean that you got wet 
from answering my questions", and as he said that, his hand went up the inside 
of my leg. "Yes, I was right, your soaking wet, not to mention hot", he said as 
he started sliding a finger inside my pussy. I tried to pull my panties from his 
hand but he wasn't letting go of them, and his finger made my legs buckle. He 
pulled me over his desk, yanked the panties from my hand and pulled my skirt up. 
He put one hand on my head and when I was going to protest he put my panties 
inside my mouth. "Don't do anything stupid Laura, we both know you want this", 
and started fingering me hard. He had three fingers inside me. "Rub you clit 
baby, just like you were doing in that filthy bathroom" he said. I wasn't going 
to do it, but my body had a mind of its own, and my hand went straight to my 
clit. As soon as I touched it  I started cumming. He felt that and started 
fingering me faster and harder, then, changed hands, stuck three new fingers in 
my pussy, and two sopping wet fingers in my ass. That took my orgasm to a whole 
new level and I started screaming, and even with the panties in my mouth I was 
making enough noise for John to remove his fingers from my pussy and cover my 
mouth. I kept on rubbing my clit and he kept fingering my ass through an intense 
orgasm. When I came down from it, he said "Now it's my turn honey". 


He cleaned his hands on my ass cheeks and then started unbuckling his pants. 
Then he grabbed my hips and positioned his dick in my opened pussy. I could feel 
his cock twitching. Then he shoved it deep inside me, making me grunt. There I 
was, being fucked for the first time by a man that wasn't my husband, and 
knowing that made it even hotter. He took it almost completely out of me, and 
again, shoved it all in. Again, only a grunt came out of me.  He felt huge, and 
hard. Again and again the same thing. Almost completely out, then all in with 
just one push. I  could feel his balls slapping my clit. I started fucking him 
back, and my grunts and moans became harder and louder. He grabbed my hair and 
pulled it. "Lower your fucking voice you whore" he said still fucking me hard 
and not losing his rhythm. As soon as he said the word "whore" my pussy just 
exploded in another huge orgasm. I tensed up and he doubled his efforts. When I 
hit the peak of my orgasm, I felt him explode inside me. Jets of his hot sticky 
cum filled my pussy. He bent over me and started whispering in my ear "Yeah, 
take all my cum baby... feel it inside you? I just came inside you, you slut. 
You loved that, didn't you?". And then he dropped to his chair. "Stand up baby, 
let me look at you" he said, a bit out of breath. 


I stood up and faced him. I was sweaty, and breathing heavily. I took my panties 
out of my mouth and threw them at John. My hair was a mess, and my makeup had to 
be all over my face. I didn't straighten my skirt. I just  looked at him and saw 
his cock, shiny from both our juices. I undid all of my shirt's buttons, reached 
back and unfastened my bra. I reached for it and threw it at John. I opened my 
shirt enough so that he could get a good look at my tits. "Nice", he said. I 
knelt in front of him and grabbed his cock with both my hands. "John, I want you 
to fuck me again" I said, and then opened my mouth and started sucking him. His 
dick smelled of sex. His balls, my cunt, his cum, my juices. I could taste them 
all separately and together. I was adding saliva to that wonderful slippery 
mixture he had on his cock. He started caressing my head while I blew him. Then 
I felt his dick twitch. It started responding to my mouth and tongue. It started 
getting hard again. Then I started humming low. He loved that and showed me by 
pulling my hair just a bit. When he got as hard as he was going to get, I let 
his dick out of my mouth, and when I straightened up, it fell between my  tits. 
I felt a tingle in my pussy when he moved a bit and his cock rubbed between my 
tits. Then I put my hands on my tits, squeezed them together and started titty 
fucking him. I could see precum in that huge head, so I took my tongue out and 
licked it. He was loving the show. He moved my hands and grabbed my tits, 
pinching my tender nipples, and then started moving his dick up and down. He was 
really fucking my tits now. I moved my head and opened my mouth so that the head 
was fucking my face every time he moved up. I let spit drool from my mouth so 
that his dick was nice and slippery. When I was all sticky with our juices and 
spit, I stood up, and then straddled him the same way I did to my husband the 
day before. His cock entered me easily. His mouth went straight to my tits. He 
was kissing, licking, sucking and biting my nipples. The pain, combined with the 
fucking I was getting, felt wonderful. I felt his hands move to my ass. He 
started lifting me  and dropping me hard onto his cock. He was separating my ass 
cheeks. Then he started playing with my asshole while he was pounding me. First 
one, then two fingers went inside my asshole. I moaned. He bit one of my nipples 
hard. I moaned even harder. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." was all I could 
say. "Baby, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he whispered in my ear. 
"No..." I said softly. "Oh baby, you're in for a surprise then", he said taking 
his huge dick out of me. "Turn around" he said, helping me to stand up. I turned 
around and he put his hands on my waist. 


He lowered me slowly and penetrated my pussy for one last time. He fingered my 
clit just a bit, then lifted me up and said "Here it comes Laura, brace 
yourself", and with that, he put the head in my asshole and started pulling me 
down. I was a bit nervous about having that monster in my virgin ass, and 
apparently he noticed. "Relax bitch, or it's gonna hurt even more" he said,  
getting anxious. I relaxed a bit, and the head popped into my ass. I froze. 
"Yeah baby, nice and tight" he said. I started rubbing my pussy again, and he 
started pulling down harder. Inch by inch his huge cock went into my ass. Oh my 
God, I couldn't handle the pain. I was going to ask him to take it out. Then he 
pulled me all the way down, and his huge cock was all inside me. He let me just 
sit on his lap for a while, started caressing my breasts and said "Rub your 
pussy baby, make it feel good for me. When you feel like it, you start fucking 
yourself on my dick". I put two fingers on my clit and started playing with it. 
John was massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. In almost twenty seconds 
it all started feeling wonderful. My hips started gyrating slowly. "Yeah", John 
whispered in my ear, "fuck my cock with that tight ass". My movements became 
faster. I started moving up and down too. I was getting at least five inches out 
and then fucking them  back in, hard. My ass felt like it was on fire. My pussy 
was juicing a lot. My nipples were rock hard. John started fucking my ass. He 
started slowly, but he picked up the pace to match my movements. He was now 
fucking his entire dick in and out of my ass. Then my body exploded in one of 
the best orgasms of my life. "Aaaaaah", I started screaming, so John quickly 
pulled me by my hair and put one hand on my mouth to muffle the cries, but it 
was too late. The door flew open and in came Jack, John's friend. "What the 
fuck? John?" he asked, and just stood there. "Close the door asshole" John said, 
still fucking my ass hard. I was still coming down from my orgasm and couldn't 
really speak. My mind wanted to protest, but my body was too busy enjoying it's 
first anal fucking. 


"Jack, you know Laura. As you can see, I'm fucking her ass. What you might not 
know is that this is her first time getting her ass fucked. She's very horny, so 
you have three  choices. Either get the fuck out, sit down and enjoy the show, 
or join us. It's your choice", said John, still fucking my ass hard. Jack chose 
the third option, because even if he said nothing, he started unbuckling his 
pants as fast as he could. "Bitch, you're gonna have to shut the fuck up, or 
you're gonna have to fuck everyone in the office" said John laughing, and just 
the thought of fucking everyone gave me goosebumps. Jack offered me his cock, 
not as big as John's, but bigger than my husband's. I just opened my mouth and 
he started fucking my face. I sucked as best as I could, but I was still 
concentrating in what was happening to my ass. Suddenly John stopped, grabbed my 
legs from behind my knees, and stood up, lifting me and opening my legs, 
offering my pussy to Jack. Jack didn't waste any time, and just shoved his dick 
inside me. Only a low moan escaped my mouth. It's obvious I've never been double 
fucked before, but in my wildest kinkiest  dreams, I never thought I could feel 
like I was feeling at the moment. They were lifting me, taking his dicks almost 
all the way out, and then dropping me to be impaled in both their cocks. "Cum 
inside me... I want to feel you cum inside me...", I was almost whispering. I 
started kissing Jack just like I kiss my husband, slowly, passing my fingers 
through his hair, using the tongue only a bit. "Cum in my pussy and ass... I 
need your hot cum inside me...", I  continued. That was all they needed, a 
little encouragement. John shot his load first. I felt very good inside my ass, 
kinda soothing. His grunts, final thrusts and dick twitching sent me and Jack 
over the edge and we started cumming at the same time. It seemed that he wasn't 
going to stop cumming. Jet after jet of hot cum bathed my cunt as my orgasm 
almost killed me. Every last ounce of strength left my body. The guys weren't 
going to hold me forever, so they kind of dropped me slowly to the floor.  


Now I was a real mess. I was sweating bullets, I smelled of sex, my hair was a 
mess, my makeup was all  over my face, my white shirt was stuck to my arms and 
back, my pussy and ass were dripping cum, but I didn't care one bit. "Laura, you 
got to go. Someone's going to miss you on your desk. Pick up your shit and go", 
said John, putting his dick in his pants and fixing his shirt and pants. Jack 
was doing the same, but still looking at me, mostly my shiny tits. John was 
right, but I couldn't move. Then the intercom went on with a "Is Laura there 
with you?". "Ah, yes", said John. "Well, tell her Mr. Ernstrom is looking for 
her". I stood up, buttoned my shirt and straightened my skirt. I didn't feel 
like putting my underwear again so I left them on the floor. My nipples were 
very visible through my wet shirt. I passed my fingers through my hair to try 
and make it look decent, but failed miserably. John gave me a moisture wipe. I 
used it to remove most of my make up, and then wiped my pussy and ass with it. I 
felt like I was in slow motion. "So, what are you  gonna do?", asked John. 
"Probably suck Mr. Ernstrom's dick and let him fuck me wherever and however he 
wants, ask him for a couple of days off if he doesn't fire me, go home, fuck my 
husband and tell him everything that went on today and what I've become. After 
that, who the fuck knows, and who the fuck cares? I don't. Not anymore", I said, 
opening the door, and then started the slow motion walk to Mr. Ernstrom's 
office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment